Friday, August 24, 2012

I'VE SEEN THE LIGHT


“This mix ended up being a lot of different things. They are mainly influences of mine, but arranged in a way that would flow. After a night out, the last thing I want to hear is more noise. These are my favorite sparse, moody and beautiful songs. This is what I’d want to listen to on a drive home"
André Allen Anjos, founder of RAC
Visit white light mixes for more gold



TRACKLIST:
Toro Y Moi - Divina
Air - Playground Love
The Stepkids - Legend In My Own Mind
Michael Kiwanuka - I'll Get Along
Beck - The Golden Age
Cass McCombs - County Line
Kindness - House
Hot Chip - In The Privacy Of Our Love
Chromatics - Into The Black
Os Mutantes - O Relógio
Gal Costa / Caetano Veloso - Baby
Peter Bjorn & John - Stay This Way
António Carlos Jobim - Wave
Brazilian Girls - L'Interprete
Peter Sarstedt - Boulevard
Surfer Blood - Drinking Problem
Rivers Cuomo - Ooh
Cornelius - Like A Rolling Stone
Vangelis - Love Theme

No comments:

Post a Comment